Tuesday, December 27, 2011

and today, i found her memories in the unlikeliest place ever - in the sambhar I made. Absolutely no connection. Probably the sambhar was too good, that my gustatory senses were ignited, and I was in Bliss, and a satisfied man thinks of only the most beautiful things in the world. I dont have an answer.
Or possibly some kind of wormhole exists for brains, that memories travel through time. Its just that their entrance was so unexpected, and it happened when I was making sambhar.
May be, the spices that I use, or may be the onions I cut that brings tears into my eyes, or the green chillies I use, I mean atleast one of them, might have this chemical, that triggers specific part of my brain, that is filled with her memories. Actually its lot easier than that, they just have to trigger any part of the brain and not just any specific.
Or may be the window was open, and brought it in a whiff of sweet breeze, and rain. The rain ofcourse you know, is very devilish in sprouting old memories.
Whatever it was, it was nice. I like to think of her now and then. Not always, anymore. And with the new year looming at large, her memories, brings a new hope, a new hope, that probably has to die as well :)


No comments: