Friday, May 6, 2011

i want to write something today

Its been ages I wrote anything, so I want to write something today. I dont want to write about her, about my love for her or her nonchalant attitude. Therefore, I dont want to talk about love, beautiful things, or happiness, as in each of these words, I see her face pop out through them and look at me - ofcourse nonchalantly. Consequently I dont want to write on hate, ugly things or sadness, things that lack of her thoughts dont exist in this world for me. Ok Ok. I agree, she exists in my sadness, but thats not entirely true. But as I said, I dont want to write anything about her, so I dont want to write about my pain, my sadness, my loneliness, my longingness, my days, my nights, my dreams, my dreamlessness.
As I see, I cannot talk about relations, witty verbose, mobile phones, dance, music as she has sprayed her spirit in each one of them.
I cannot talk about walking, meeting, icecream, rasgolla, books, scooty, college, studies, work, as her thoughts are haunting each of them. Ofcourse, so I cant even talk about ghosts or souls or spirits.
But I need to write something today. I really need to. Atleast a single word. And if today, I do not find the word, I will write tomorrow or day after tomorrow. But I am sure, I can find a word that does not remind me of her.... i will write...i know :)

No comments: