Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i no longer understand

I no longer understand what is happening is good or bad...
When I switched the power supply to my computer yesterday, there was a bright spark at the back of the cpu. I knew the smps has gone. And the burning smell just confirmed it. My plan for the day, and consequently the plan for the week and the month has taken a beating.
Just when i thought, nothing can go wrong in life, a small power supply tells u, yes, it can.
I came out, to make a call to my friend, who takes care of the computer repair, i saw there is no network on my cell. :(
Moore's law was written clear and in capitals in front of my eyes.
And then, lo behold, the same is just in front of my eyes. He looked into the issue and said, he will replace the smps tomorrow.
Now what is good, what is bad. The smps could have blown on a worse day, it still can. And belive me I have never been more happy in a long time than to see the guy at my doorsteps yesterday.
I havent been able to sleep because of work for the last few weeks, and i just took it as a chance to sleep, for eight hours. Belive me, that is low by my standard i used to set in college days, but is double of what i was having in the few weeks.
A good rest. A clear mind. A determination.
I dont what happened yesterday. But i feel good that it happened. Except ofcourse that i have to change my schedules again :)

No comments: